Monday, November 19, 2012

YEAR 6 CAMP!!!



Can you believe it? YEAR 6 Camp is nearly here! Just one day to go and I am very excited.
First on a bus, then onto Ferry. Off we would go to Kawau Island! With beautiful animals and green trees, I definitely can’t hold this excitement.

Awesome activities, I would expect. Like: ABseiling which is where we have to climb up then with a harness walk down backwards. It seems really fun! Making rafts are one of the things I am looking forward to! We are given equipment and we have to create a raft. Once we have done that, we have to paddle out into the sea and around pontoon and back before your raft falls apart.

Another activity I can’t wait for is the Confidence Course. This will be such a high up, scary yet fun activity. One of the parts of the course is the Flying Fox. Flying through the bushes and trees, looking down at the ground as if I am giant.

I think the challenge for me in this camp will be the item. This is because we are not provided music. Apparently, there is no internet, no phones or technology. Although it will be fun to come up with a song or a dance.

Overall, I am so glad camp is coming up. I really can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment