Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Music School

Every Saturday during the school term I go to the Tamaki Music School at Tamaki Intermediate school. At Music school the teachers there teach kids an insturment. I have been playing the recorder for 2 years. I decided that I should choose a different insturment. So last saturday I enrolled for the clarinet class which starts this Saturday from 9.00 to 9.30. I will be in this class for a whole year. Next year if my teacher thinks I am getting better I will move to a different class with a diferent time. I am looking forward to my class!! I am sure that this class is going to be great!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gloria,
    My name is John Russell and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned you as the student I had to learn about this week in my Edm310 class. I like to music as well even thought I have never played and instrument. I have always wanted to play but I never took the time to try. I wish I could go back in time and start a hobby like that. Keep up the good work. Check out my blog sometime. I would love to learn more about where you are from and more hobbies you have. Here is my link: http://SmithJohn310.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete