In Term 2, the Extension Group did an interesting investigation involving a string, a ballon, tape and a straw. We had a little experiment and tested our theories and see if our predictions were correct. This was called the Thrust Investigation. We blew up the ballon and attached it to the straw with tape. The string was inside the straw and was tied on one end of the classroom and on the other side too. Mrs Tele'a timed each of our experiments to see if our changes really did a difference with the speed. We did this three times. The first one, everyone had the same exact thing. The second one, we changed it up a bit and that was the same with the third one.