Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
I am currently spending my holiday in Tonga with my family. Very hot, I would say! But other than that being here has been a blast. And more activities are to come. Mum and I are going to be here for 1 month.

Anyway, my family and I went to church where we caught up with a lot of people. Another thing we did was exchanging gifts, we were given person to give a present to. I was given my aunty (I gave her Roses). You may think this is similar to Secret Santa. My cousin gave me a bag full of goodies, such as: lollies, jandels, balloons and more.

Some of our neighbours were doing fireworks, and some released a few lanterns into the sky. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas Gloria to you and your Mum. Sounds like you are in a wonderful place. It is overcast and damp in Auckland. Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like Secret Santa, we do that in our family too. I got a baking book from mu Secret Santa and so far have made 3 new recipes.

    ReplyDelete