Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Netbook Reflections Term 4


Lots of things on my Net-book please me, but I think the best reason why I like using my Net-book is because I am able to share my work with the world! Also playing games in my free time has been enjoyable!

Having a Net-book is great! The only thing that annoys me most is when it takes a really long time to reach Google. Sometimes I don’t like it when the Internet is not working. Other than that it has been cool to have a Net-book.

Well, there a many differences learning with a Net-book. For example when I write on my writing book I might have a spelling mistake. With a Net-book spelling mistakes aren’t a problem because we can check our spelling and correct it.

Being in the right place at the right time sometimes can be hard for me. It is hard to resist playing games on my Net-book. So I think I have not been cyber smart. SORRY!!

That would be a tragedy to have no Net-books around!! Pen and paper would be boring. If this happened I would be really sad. Luckily the plan for Net-books is successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment