Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

As a year 7 now, I have had my net book for 3 years and honestly I don't remember what it was like before without it. I use it at home and at school, it has become a necessity for me. Whether it is for learning/work, free time or entertainment, it really does make everything easier and has helped me a lot in the past 3 years.

The awesome thing about having a net book is that when browsing the Internet, I can teach myself new things and I have. Such as playing the piano, music, dancing, making animations and creating movies. And not to mention learning how to play games. Like I said before about teaching myself things on my net book, it has helped me improve my dancing and making movies.

Miss King (my teacher) has taught me how to use this website where you can create your very own mini games and animations. This is website is called Scratch.

With this digital tool, I have improved my key competencies. Working with others is so easy to do as we can share documents, presentations, spreadsheets and work together to finish our work. Instead of just drawing and painting, we can use online or offline applications to create visual images, movies and text. With the Internet, I can go onto our class site where all our work is and I don't need to ask the teacher so now I can manage myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment