Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thinking Hats


What did I enjoy?
Podcasting has been really fun for me lately. Because I get to read books and record with my partner. Maybe I should read more books so I can do MORE podcasts. And next year too!!!

Things I didn’t enjoy.
Being filmed in front of the camera isn’t one of my favourite things to do. The reason why is because I am REALLY shy but my confidence is growing. Most of the time I don’t like to do maths as it is a struggle. So next term this can be one of my goals to improve my maths skills.

What did I learn?
From Aussie Rules I have learnt to do a drop punt. It has been very helpful because I use to kick randomly but now I kick straight.

How do I feel about my term overall?
The term has been alright, I have had some ups and downs but it was okay. So I feel pretty good about this term. Why? Because good things have been happening to me just like me getting into the production and it was truly amazing!! I feel that this will boost my confidence for next year.

What did I find most interesting?
Badminton. Since I haven’t heard of it I would find it VERY interesting. That is one reason. Secondly it is interesting because it is similar to tennis but the difference is that Badminton has a shuttle instead of a tennis ball. Also it is loads of fun.

What could I have done better to help my learning?
Concentrating and listening is what I need to do better for me to improve. And try not to talk to my friends when the teacher is talking. I believe doing maths whizz at home will help me improve my maths skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment